Reno, NV – Locally owned Medical Business Systems (MBS) has unveiled its informative user forums which are found on its website at www.iridiumsuite.com/forum.
MBS is staffed with medical billing specialists who recognize that the billing cycle is becoming more and more challenging to manage. With that in mind, the company has created medical billing forums which provide a community for the exchange of billing tips and information to help all practices achieve maximum reimbursement.
The website at www.iridiumsuite.com contains five forums which focus on:
- The Healthcare Industry: The community shares information about healthcare, medical trends and government healthcare policies.
- Medical Billing: This forum helps visitors find answers to commonly-asked billing questions and provides a platform for sharing billing tips with others in the medical billing field.
- Payers: This is the best destination for finding information and tips about payer-specific billing issues and workarounds.
- Radiation Oncology Medical Billing: A forum to facilitate conversation among those who bill for radiation oncology.
- The Iridium Suite User Forum: This forum creates a venue for the exchange of tips and information regarding Iridium Suite medical billing software.
During the month of July the company is running a contest. The contributor with the most submissions to the website’s forums will win a 5th Generation iPod Touch.
Medical Business Systems invites everyone to visit its website and to participate in the forums found at www.iridiumsuite.com/forum.
About Medical Business Systems
Medical Business Systems is a leader in the medical software arena with its flagship product, Iridium Suite practice management system. In addition MBS created the revolutionary Connectivity Clearinghouse which provides unparalleled flexibility to healthcare companies who need to connect disparate third party data systems and want to avoid the limitations of costly and rigid HL7 format data connections.
The company’s products and services originate in the clinical setting rather than in a "think tank" or disconnected IT environment. Hence, Medical Business Systems’ innovations have strong connections and practical applications in the clinical world from which they originate.
For more information, please visit http://www.iridiumsuite.com
To learn more about Medical Business Systems and its products and services, please contact:
Medical Business Systems